Tuesday, April 5, 2011

"Go Out and Make it a Great Day!" Race Donation Information

Dear Friends and Family,

The Dragonfly Adventure Organization now has the ability to fundraise for Ed Peck’s “Go Out and Make it a Great Day!” ½ marathon and walk through active.com.

People may donate to the main page at:
http://www.active.com/donate/makeitagreatdaywalk

Or, you can start your own fundraising page by clicking "become a
fundraiser" at the top of that page.

Either way, Active will track the fundraising efforts, and send
confirmation emails to Heidi Bentley Barcomb (marathon organizer) and the owner of each additional page, for each donation received.

Please join us for this important fundraising event. During Ed’s Doctor visits and chemotherapy, he witnessed many patients needing financial assistance for their treatment. The money raised stays in the Capital District to help these patients.

Please join us on Saturday June 4th at Tamarac School for the race.
9:00 am – Half Marathon ($40.00 registration fee and tech race shirt)
10:00 am – Community Walk (Free race t-shirt for raising $50.00 or more)

The race website is; www.thedragonflyadventure.com
(Registration form and race information)

If you are unable to attend the race/walk and wish to make a donation, please log on to my donation page at:
http://www.active.com/donate/makeitagreatdaywalk/donnalangleypeck

Thanks so much to all of you over the past year for all your kind words, support, prayers, help, and love. You are forever appreciated!

Love, Donna and Ed

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mr. Peck, I'm helping Heidi get the word out further, so I'm gonna put up my own blog post about the marathon and facebook spam everybody. Mind if I steal this photo for the blog post?
    http://edwardpeck.blogspot.com/2010/06/memorial-day-pnuemonia-setback.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Asthma,Autism,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome, Lupus Cure,Fibromyalgia,Cancer,Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis,Bipolar Disorder,Dementia Disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Stroke,Fibromyalgia,Weak Erection,Breast Enlargment,Penis Enlargment,Hpv,measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria)Diabetes Hepatitis,I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/www.drituaherbalcenter.com . I also chat with him  he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guidelines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.  

    ReplyDelete